Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LF2P Wed 7pm Est Greyhawk OG Flavor Campaign - Temple of Elemental Evil and others

I have a group that will be dropped into a Greyhawk sandbox where i just follow what the party wants to do. Planning on running the ToEE and other 1e adventures. A few house rules to make it feel more like greyhawk than normal dnd (greyhawk is low magic, fairly low level, but heroic fantasy. Think game of thrones, magic exists but its not on every person) Had several people quit suddenly and without explination or warning. so... yeah. If you replied to my other post before feel free to msg again as the people picked didnt work out.
ended up full from reddit faster than here. thanks for any interest anyone showed, ill reepost if people do not work out