Hi, so, I'm investigating the use of this site to play a table top war game called Federation Commander. One problem there though is that there are certain things called "SSDs" that are basically a picture of your ship with many check boxes and some tracking aids on them. They need to be viewable by all players, and you need to be able to make marks directly onto them. There are also many of them available - and they're a product you can purchase as a PDF. So my question is thus: Is there a way to use these cards as images that can have marks made on / erased from them so that they are visible in the site WITHOUT being downloadable files? Because these cards are absolutely critical to the game and must be viewable by all, you have to have a way to share them and mark them up. The problem there is that if it's a downloadable file that becomes a piracy issue and I won't do that to the company. It's been 6 years since I've used this site... so I'm a weeeeeeeeeee bit behind on what it can actually do these days. I'd really appreciate some help if anyone's got any to offer. If I didn't explain well, let me know and I can attempt to clarify :)