Howdy! This might seem like a somewhat odd request in that while we are looking for these things: Female players would be the most welcome and they will be considered first, but are by no means the only people we will accept. The two players likely to be brought along are two somewhat trepidatious women that want to grow into learning A) without being made to feel stupid for having little clue as to how the rules work (I've found that other noobs are the best way to achieve this), and B) would feel more comfortable with other women in the group though would not be against male players; we just want to be sure there isn't going to be any awkwardness. Anyone joining will be required to maintain a mature, respectful attitude. That goes for the GM as well, of course. Please don't feel like you can't express interest if you are male. We are not going to assume all males are going to make things awkward for the female gamers, but that has been a lot of their experience. It is just to limit that aspect. As for the GM, we don't want to limit ourselves to just female GMs as we feel that might make this quite difficult to get off the ground, but we encourage females to take us up on the offer. We are not looking to get started immediately, but in the near future. We would be happy with any pre-made adventures or even custom ones. Once a week would be preferrable, but might even be forced to make it every other due to schedules. That can hopefully be worked out after we find some people. Times will be in EST. Also, I do realize I am NOT female. This will be an interesting experience for myself for sure as I've only had the chance to game with 3 women total in my years of tabletop gaming. I imagine it won't be all that different, but I anticipate there being some perspective contrasts. Thanks for reading this and I hope to hear from some excited folks.