Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New Help Videos

Moderator extraordinaire Kristin has started up a series of help tutorials .  Check them out and be sure to tell her thanks for her work!
I approve of this feature. My hat is off for Kristin. (especially since I've been spending a lot of time educating my friends on Roll20 lately, this will save me a lot of time)
These look great!  Clearly presented and easy to follow without being so long as to lose a viewers attention.  Nice!
Gid
Roll20 Team
Thanks for the compliments, everyone! Because these first five worked out so well, I'm going to try and get cracking on a second series.
I love these, thanks for working on them! I would like to ask if in the future you'd be willing to show a quick sample campaign tutorial from both a GM and PC perspective, to help new users get used to what they should be doing in game!
They're good & useful even if you think you already know the subjects! :-) Thanx Kirsten
Gid
Roll20 Team
That's a good idea, VCharD. Our other Roll20 channel started off with GM and PC overview videos (narrated by Riley), but they might need an update. What do you guys thing?
I would love to see a mini-session with both the player's screen and GM screen side by side (dual monitor maybe?) so us newb GM's can see the direct result of what the GM is doing from instant to instant.