Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

GM LFP DnD 4e Friday 7pm EST

Hey there fellow travelers, We are looking for 2 new players for our Friday group. We have been playing for a few months now. We will play semi regularly, so it can happen that we play 2 Fridays in a row or that we pause for 2 weeks. Right now we are level 6. So if you are A reliable person. Not set on a specific role and show flexibility. Have experience with 4th ED. feel free to PM me or write here in the thread. Lastly we usually use G+ to talk, so you will need a working microphone and control over your background noise levels. If there are any more questions, I'd be glad to answer them. Cheers
I would be interested in a fir night game. I am available from 7:30 pm - 11:00 pm EST. I have a good amount of experience with 4e. I tend to fall into the leader role but I have had an itch to play something different. I am home and available every fri night, my wife works and the kids are in bed before 7:30

Edited 1400709738
Simon O.
Translator
There is still a slot open. If you are interested message me or leave a message here.