Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Calling up the level a spell was cast at...

So I'm building characters for a one shot... and one of them is a Life domain cleric... they get this nice bonus to healing spells of 2+spell level... so if cast at first level it would be 2+1... at higher levels, the second number needs to change to reflect the higher level cast... So the question is, is there a way to call up the spell level in the macro ? I'm using the 5e OGL character sheet
I think the easiest thing to do would be to not use the default "attack" entries created by spells like Cure Wounds and Healing Word, and instead create your own entries that can account for that. For Cure Wounds, set the damage/healing calculation to be ?{What Spell Level?|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9}d8+2+?{What Spell Level?|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9} with Wisdom being added in the applicable box. Despite having 2 queries, only one is asked since they are identical. For Healing Word it would be the same, but with a d4. Mass Healing Word should be [[?{What Spell Level?|3|4|5|6|7|8|9}-2]]d4+2+?{What Spell Level?|3|4|5|6|7|8|9} Mass Cure Wounds: [[?{What Spell Level?|5|6|7|8|9}-2]]d8+2+?{What Spell Level?|5|6|7|8|9}