Hi there, i am planning a short campaign of Marvel Heroic Roleplaying (Cortex Plus/Prime) and recently I found out about the awesome landing pages in the many fantasy campaigns around here. The system is very similar to FATE except the dice mechanic, so I need an overview for the current aspects which affect the PCs or NPCs. The initiative works after the popcorn method , that means I need two areas in which the PC/NPC token lie around. One area for the tokens which didn't act during a combat round and one area for tokens which already acted. Maybe an area with an image of the current scene. I have two design ideas for the page: 1. It's the desktop of a SHIELD agent who writes the report for the incident. On the table are the dossier of the incident and sticky notes (for aspects). 2. It's the user interface of the SHIELD monitoring system, which shows the relevant datas as windows. Which design idea feels more fitting to the setting? Do you have an another design idea? Where do I get the image elements for the page? Bonus Question: Does someone already wrote a macro for the Cortex Plus/Prime dice mechanic? Thanks in advance