Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][D&D5e][EDT]Willing Sacrifice for your horror game

Hello fellow Dungeon Masters, I also am a Dungeon Master. Only now I'm willingly giving up my godlike power to assume the form of a lowly mortal. I wish to know true helplessness as a PC adventuring through your wilderness of horrors. If you are seeking to lure a fresh victim into your horror setting such as Curse of Strahd, Grim Hollow, or a homebrew out of your own macabre mind. Please consider me. I will make every effort to respect the tone of your setting and your labor as DM. Long term, short term, or one shot. It matters not. My Schedule is very flexible right now.

Edited 1588394032
Just a few questions sir! Time zone?  Day(s) of the week?  5E only?

Edited 1588396290
Thank you for your interest!   - I'm in Eastern Daylight Time or GMT -4.  - Days of the week I am flexible now. For long term I would say Saturday and Sunday any time. Monday- Friday after 7pm EDT would be best.  - As for other systems, I have experience with D&D 3.5e and Monster of the Week. Any other System would be new to me but I'm not       necessarily opposed.