Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[5e Community] PC Initiative Macro

I'm trying to give my PCs token actions to roll their own initiative without digging though their character sheets. I'm having getting the roll to work though. I'm trying to call it like an ability check, which works for npc_initiative, but it whispers to GM. Consulting the Core rolls on this page , this is supposed to be fine, but it prints blank. I tested a similar call with athletics, per the instructions, and that works, so I'm stumped. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!
I'm not sure about 5e, but for D&D 3.5 and GURPS 4e, the tokens already have an initiative action. You can confirm if they are there. They will be on the top left of your grid screen, once you select the token and provided that said token is attached to a character sheet. All the players have to do is select their tokens and roll the initiative.