Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Limiting Compendium Access for Character Creation

I'm wondering if there is a way to limit the compendium I share with players. Specifically I'm looking at getting some of the Kobold Press stuff, But I'd like to be able either add chunks, or turn off all of it until I get a chance to explore it. Or if we start a new game I'm wondering if there is a way from the GM side to enable/disable certain source books? Like I'm thinking about the Underworld Players Guide and I probably wouldn't want that available for every campaign but it would be helpful for a few I'm hoping to run. I get I can just say to my players nothing with the UPG (Or whatever the abbreviation is) tag but I also hate dropping players in a campaign to see all these options and say sorry you can't choose a half-vampire or ghoul or whatever). Also I may want to use certain spells as a scrolls, something that maybe they can't find or level up with. Anyways I'm wondering if I'm missing something or if this just isn't a feature as of now?
1588566665
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
They announced at the last Round Table that this was a feature in active development.
Awesome! Thanks you!