Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP/LFG][Paid][5e] Odyssey of the Dragonlords // Monday afternoon 5pm cst // Legendary DM

Welcome to Thylea, the game is Odyssey of the Dragonlords! My name is Ino, I will be your Dungeon Master in this 5e game meets greek mythology. Odyssey of the dragonlords is an epic adventure spanning from lowly hero to fighting the gods and the titans to save the entire realm of Thylea. I have been dungeon mastering since I was 9 years old, I have been the dungeon master since I was 10. I have gone through the gambit of systems since the AD&amp;D days and take all my vast knowledge and experience and I bring it to you on a weekly game you will remember for the rest of your table top days. I have over 1000 hours on roll20 in less then 9 months and over 70% is paid games. I am an expert at taking over groups if you want to give your forever DM a break, or just to try someone new. First session is free to get a feel for my style and me. I have run this game multiple times, and have a podcast version you can watch (spoilers!) although I will change things as I always do to make your adventure unique. So send me a message and lets do this. This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $40.00 per person per month via Patreon, or 10$ per session per game via Paypal or Cashapp. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.&nbsp;&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/225983/odyssey-of-the-dragonlords-monday" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/225983/odyssey-of-the-dragonlords-monday</a>
Stats will be 4d6k3r1, rolling 6 times, 2 sets keeping the better set, and a high stat array of (17,16,15,14,14,10) if the sets are not better then the array. The first session will be this Monday, send me a message I still have slots open, the first session is free.&nbsp;
3 slots filled , 1-3 more left&nbsp;
4 slots filled, 1-2 more left .&nbsp;
Everyone will get to have one of these --&gt; Pick your epic path/ max hp for the first 5 levels / free feat / heirloom magic item that fits background.
Game starts today! Join me now.
Still room for 1-2 more , next session today.