Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Suggestion: Get your shit together.

Ahpook
Roll20 Production Team
Roll20 has been nothing but a jumble of intolerable awful technical breakdowns for this whole past year.  If the lighting and sound updates werent ready then you should not have put them out so half assed and broken.  Whomever was in charge of all that needs to be fired. I used to love this site and was disdainful to my friends who suggested alternatives like fantasy grounds. At this point I am starting to come around. I certainly dont see any need to keep paying when ALL of the paid functions are broken or so laggy they literally make the game unplayable.  I was hoping it would get fixed, but its just stupid of me to keep paying for functions that dont work. So yes, my official suggestion:  Get.  Your.  Shit.  Together.
Want some cheese with all that wine?
Ahpook
Roll20 Production Team
No, just some value for the money I have spent and loyalty I have shown over the years.  I cant even do the most basic functions I have paid for.  You want something else besides that boot to lick?
Hi Ahpook, This post has been moderated due to violation of the Roll20 Code of Conduct: Discussions on Roll20 should always maintain a tone of respect and civility. To promote a welcoming environment for everyone, we ask that you refrain from: Inflammatory or abusive language (e.g. communication with the intent of provoking others) We're going to close this post. If you have specific issues that you'd like us to address, please shoot an email to <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> so we can investigate and help.