I'm new to Roll20. I'm running The Curse of Strahd module purchased on Roll20, starting with the Death House. I saw it already had dynamic lighting set up including doors and things so I turned on Advanced Fog of War, and it rocks! But the way it's provided all the floors of the house are on the same "map" so in order to move the players from the stairwell on the first floor to the connecting stairwell on the second floor for example I need to drag the tokens from one place on the map to another, crossing over rooms they haven't explored yet. When I do this, it reveals all the intervening rooms on their Fog of War. I know there are certain repetitive actions I could take every time I want to move them, like I could go into all the token settings and turn off Has Sight, or I could go into the Page Settings and turn off AFoW, or I could toggle "Update on Drop." But is there a clever way to move the tokens without having to do a bunch of clicking every time? I wish there were a cut-paste option for the tokens, but there only seems to be copy-paste and if I wanted to use that I would have to go back and turn off Has Sight on their discarded clones or they would get confused as to which ones they're using. So far what I've been telling the players is "Alright, everybody into the teleporter!" which means to group all their tokens onto a single square, then I range-select and carefully drag them around the buildings through the margins on the map and in through the wall in just the right place... but there has to be a better way, and obviously this wouldn't work for stairs that don't abut an exterior wall. I considered telling them all to close their eyes while I drag their tokens and then repair the damage with the Fog of War tools but... come on. You guys have figured out tons of awesome tips and tricks -- whatcha got? :)