Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Editing Built-In Pathfinder Community Sheet Macros

So i have players that doesnt think so much and doesnt remember their class features and stuff so to make it easy for them i tell them to use The All-Menus macro from the sheet that is pretty well but i have a player that is a samurai and has a class feature that let them roll twice Fortitud or Will BUT this class feature need to be used before rolling and not after.So i dont want to put  a label button on the saves description, but i want them to keep them using the All-Menu built-in sheet macro. My question is is there a way to add another button to the Defenses macros ( %selected|defenses ), at the moment the 5 button showing are: (Fort ) (Ref ) (Will) (All Saves ) (Defense Stat). And i want to add another button called Resolve that roll twice a type of Save.

Edited 1588834080
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
The chat menus that are on the sheet are generated by the sheet itself and aren't editable. ;-( You could edit the macro text of each save to include a query though... example; change Fort's macro-text from "[[ 1d20 + [[ @{Fort} ]] ]]" to "[[ 1d20 + [[ @{Fort} ]] ]] ?{resolute?|no, |yes,[[ 1d20 + [[ @{Fort} ]] ]]}" and they will now get a prompt anytime they make a Fort roll.  "Yes" will show two rolls.
Vince said: The chat menus that are on the sheet are generated by the sheet itself and aren't editable. ;-( You could edit the macro text of each save to include a query though... example; change Fort's macro-text from "[[ 1d20 + [[ @{Fort} ]] ]]" to "[[ 1d20 + [[ @{Fort} ]] ]] ?{resolute?|no, |yes,[[ 1d20 + [[ @{Fort} ]] ]]}" and they will now get a prompt anytime they make a Fort roll.  "Yes" will show two rolls. Ohh i am so stupid, i didnt thought that , thank you soo much. and sorry for asking this here but it is possible to add a subtitle ( {{subtitle=subtitle}} ) to an attack tha is amde on a query?,  my attack have a query of power attack but i want it to show a subtitle on the attacks that are made with a power attack

Edited 1588881685
Nevermind, is not possible , i tried with this: {{subtitle=?{Power Attack?|No,0|Yes,1Power Attack}}} // The 1 before "Power Attack" is there because the text was no showing dont know why (maybe for the reason below) And it work but it mess/override with the bonuses of the Attack and Damage macro: -[[ ?{Power Attack?|No,0|Yes,1}*(1+floor(@{bab}/4)) ]] AND [[ ?{Power Attack?|No,0|Yes,1}*(1+floor(@{bab}/4))*2 ]] meaning that the subtitle is showing but the bonuses are not being added to the roll, that seams pretty logic because both are altering the same values for Yes and No Edit: I made it work but instead of showing Power Attack + Challenge in the subtitle, is showing 1+1 that it is something, at least everyone understand binary ;D