Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New World Of Darkness by Roll20 says it supports Geist 2e, but it doesn't

Exactly the title  - The sheet says it supports the new Geist 2E sheet in the wiki and help docs, but doesn't actually have stuff for Geist 2E.  Example of the new 2E Geist sheet. Any info you can give me would be helpful. I'd really love if this were available... Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
The problem here is labelling.  If you just searched for World of Darkness for your game, you chose a community created (and totally different) sheet.  Everything by Roll20 is at the top of the list in the drop down.  What you are looking for is Chronicles of Darkness (which is in the by Roll20 list).  Once you have it in, just go to the settings tab and you can set it for Geist.  I created a test game (I've never played the system), and this is a screenshot of that sheet set to Geist:
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
The Roll20 wiki and the Roll20 Help center documentation is indeed incorrect, and seems to be a mistake made by me while updating the wiki, that then got picked up by the official documentation when it was copied to the Help desk. The good part is that the Instructions showed for the sheet is correct. I corrected the mistake on the wiki page , and can make a bug report to update the documentation on the official help center.
Thanks. Any chance we can actually get Geist added as a supported 2E sheet? Would there be someone I could contact about helping with such a project if I just happen to have some programming background?
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Oddness said: Any chance we can actually get Geist added as a supported 2E sheet? Would there be someone I could contact about helping with such a project if I just happen to have some programming background? To get it added to the Official Roll20 sheet, you'd have to Request this from Roll20. Otherwise, post in the Sheet request thread