Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [DND 5E] [FREE] Saturday 7pm Eastern. High Level ongoing campaign needs 1 more.

The game has been going since level 3 where it began though the group has had a few changes. Level: 16 Setting: Faerun Story: a long time ago the elves summoned an eldritch creature to win a war. They failed and couldnt control it. They tried to kill it and failed. Before it consumed all of reality they locked it away. Now its spawn are free and the sun is dying. A cobalt star sits in the sky and burns night and day and causes the world to get worse. As darkness overtakes the world and cold grips it, the drow invade. PArty learned they were the ones freeing him as he is going to unite with lolth and give the world to the drow while consuming the rest of the planes and/or universe. The party through many adventures and many other peoples have reshaped the world and seek to now go into the underdark and finish the last 30% or so of the campaign. Plan to go till 20, likely 3 months or more of games at least. This is a heavily abrigded version because 16 levels of story is alot. a Lore chan was kept and many notes taken so you can go back and re-read old sessions for more info if wanted. There are a few house rules that are in use 1) advantage stacking/disadvantage stacking, though it has not come up in forever. 2) attunment slots follow prof bonus. attunment slots can also be used to hold concentration spells. (many items were found to mimic a spell, but cost an attunment. ring of spell storing is the easiest example. allowing it made the game more like old editions. still 1 check to lose conc, not many.) 3) i think thats it. there might be another. potions are a bonus action, i guess thats technically a house rule, but its mostly raw 5e. Looking for 1 person to round out the 5 person group to 6. Current party is; Zarek von Zargon: a sorc about to turn into a lich. divine soul. Kressen von Zargon: a death knight (custom but not broken class he found) that is basicaly a wow death knight Lora the Lifesaver: a life cleric who has healed the party through some shit. cleric of helm. Dante: a trickery cleric who has a crazy background that rarely comes up. takes a 2nd healer role to lora. Bakalan: an elf ranger who does high dps from his bow. has a planar travel bent to him. had a player leave suddenly and its been a blow, he was around for awhile. but such is life.
Hey i would be interested in seeing if I jive with your party.  My discord is Adler#1134 if you would like to add me.
Hello. I'm also Interested in this game. I've sent you a Private Message :)

Edited 1588967616
Darn , I wish I woulda got into this one, need a saturday game.