Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Monster Manual help

Not sure if this has been covered, Im very new to this and started building a monster manual.  My question is how do you import this monster manual into your campaigns?  The character vault only imports character not the file?  Do I build the MM in a training game and just import the characters into the vault?  Any help would be appreciated. Thanks  X
1588915078

Edited 1588915124
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I make a "Bestiary" game where I stage my monsters/npc's for my next game and use the Transmogrifier (Pro level feature) tool to copy them to my game.
Thanks, I have a pro level.  what is a good resource for up to date macros?  I have one right now that work that I got from Youtube Roll20 master series at this time.