Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [D&D 5e] Bi-weekly Dragon of Icespire Peak Campaign, Fridays 8-11pm CST (UTC-6)

Edited 1588994029
Hello! Experienced DM recruiting 4-5 players for an online 5th edition D&amp;D Dragon of Icespire Peak campaign (Roll20 for VTT, Discord for chat, no video, no streaming, dedicated mic preferred), with three-hour sessions scheduled every other Friday 8-11 pm CDT (UTC-6). Standard 5th edition D&amp;D, Forgotten Realms, no house rules, no homebrew, no Unearthed Arcana content, official materials only. All experience levels welcome, beginner to veteran. Game Rating: PG-13 Game has not begun yet and characters will begin at 1st level and progress to 6th level through the course of the adventure. There are add-ons that stretch the campaign out to 13th level, but we'll see how it goes before committing to the add-ons. First session (Session 0+) tentatively scheduled for 15 May 20, but that may slip if I haven't sorted out the starting group by then. Full game information and request to join information located here: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/7347465/dragon-of-icespire-peak" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/7347465/dragon-of-icespire-peak</a>
Hey Shane!&nbsp; My buddy and I are interested! Do you have two slots left? For some reason, PM was not working. Thanks! You can also reach me via Discord at Mithias#0066
A brief bio to include your experience with D&amp;D, RPGs in general, and or Roll20:&nbsp; I've played lots of editions and rpgs over 20+ years and have some expereince with roll20 Do you have a dedicated microphone? Yes Are you able to play Friday evenings 8 to 11 pm CST? Yes Do you agree to the Social Contract posted in the Game Information thread? yes Have you played the Dragon of Icespire Peak adventure before? No One-sentence character concept: Horny wild magic teen sorcereror whose human but blue permanently. Character Name: Hans Gildersteen Character Race and Class: Human Wild Magic Sorceror Brief Character Background: His gifts came slowly and sould work with temp feathers or music but wants a cure for the permanent blue-ness Brief Character Personality: horny, reckless, willing to learn Brief Physical Description of your Character: Lean knobby boy in leather armor with lots of daggers and a cloak Anything else you want me to know? Hans looks like a rogue because he thinks its more debonaire but he's not&nbsp;
I sent a PM with the requested information, look forward to hearing from you!
Hey, I private messaged you the information I can repost on here if I need to, hoping to hear back!
Hello Shane.&nbsp; I tried to send a PM but it looks like Roll20 has some problems now and it wouldn't send. A brief bio to include your experience with D&amp;D, RPGs in general, and or Roll20:&nbsp; I am 50 years old with a family so find out situations to be similar in some ways.&nbsp; I played D&amp;D many years ago.&nbsp; Got back into an in person game for about 4-6 months in 2018/2019 but then moved.&nbsp; I would like to get back into it. Have not played on roll20 before but am very techy. Do you have a dedicated microphone? - yes Are you able to play Friday evenings 8 to 11 pm CST? - yes, I am located in Texas in CST Do you agree to the Social Contract posted in the Game Information thread? - yes Have you played the Dragon of Icespire Peak adventure before? - no One-sentence character concept: Need to make a new character.&nbsp; I most recently played a cleric but can do any class needed to help round out the party. Character Name: Saryon Character Race and Class : need to make a character, elf or dwarf cleric, or any class needed to round out the party Brief Character Background: need to make a character with new background Brief Character Personality: need to make a character Brief Physical Description of your Character: need to make a character Anything else you want me to know? - I enjoy the role playing and story aspects of D&amp;D.&nbsp; focus on enjoying the game over being a rules stickler. Enjoy being creative, story telling, creative solutions to situations. &nbsp; I am looking forward to finding a game that is a good match and this one sounds good. Friday evenings is a perfect time for me. Thank you, &nbsp;David