Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences here.
×
×
Cookie Preferences
We use Cookies to help personalize and improve Roll20. For more information on our use of non-essential Cookies, visit our Privacy Policy here.
Sorry if this has already been answered somewhere but I can't find it. I want to clear the turn order with a macro but I'm only a base user so I can't use the group initiative library. Is there a way to do this?
There isn't always to do that. The fastest way to clear the turn order with a free account is to click the gear icon at the bottom of the turn order, then click remove all turns and click yes.