Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Just bought some tiles and can't find them

its called Meanders Map Pack POST APOCALYPTIC CITY Expansion I But when i search in my assets, nothing comes up.
Having the same issue
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Sean K. Same set or different marketplace purchase?
I can't find anything from it in my library.
Found it under Postapoc just digging through my stuff. Why is it not tagged with it's on name or even city?
I may be looking in the wrong place - It's my first purchase, the Heroic Icons markers. I am looking under Premium Assets.

Edited 1589088311
Sean K. said: I may be looking in the wrong place - It's my first purchase, the Heroic Icons markers. I am looking under Premium Assets. Sean, The Heroic Icon Markers are found unders Premium Assets/Marketplace Items/ Heroic Icons [set number]. To use them the way intended you will want to download the zip file from the store page because you will have to upload the icon files you want to use as a custom set on your game's settings page. I also uploaded the numbers and alphabet icons to my art library then used them to create a rollable table for a multi-sided token that I use for room numbering.

Edited 1589089517
Axecleft said: Sean K. said: I may be looking in the wrong place - It's my first purchase, the Heroic Icons markers. I am looking under Premium Assets. Sean, The Heroic Icon Markers are found unders Premium Assets/Marketplace Items/ Heroic Icons [set number]. To use them the way intended you will want to download the zip file from the store page because you will have to upload the icon files you want to use as a custom set on your game's settings page. I also uploaded the numbers and alphabet icons to my art library then used them to create a rollable table for a multi-sided token that I use for room numbering. The store page says it cannot be downloaded? When I go to Premium assets there are 3 categories with "+", Marketplace, Subscriptions, and Free. The Free category is the only one that expands to show anything, is this normal? EDIT: When I search for the icons they say that they still need to be purchased. 
Does it show as Owned on the store page? 
Axecleft said: Does it show as Owned on the store page?  It does - but I think I figured it out. I bought the bundle, and that can't be downloaded, but if I go into each individual set it looks like I can download them there. I really wish I didn't have to download, organize, and upload all of these. I thought they would just be on the list for me to search and add to game.  Thanks for your help. 
Sean K. said: Axecleft said: Does it show as Owned on the store page?  It does - but I think I figured it out. I bought the bundle, and that can't be downloaded, but if I go into each individual set it looks like I can download them there. I really wish I didn't have to download, organize, and upload all of these. I thought they would just be on the list for me to search and add to game.  Thanks for your help.  It could be a difference between Pro and Plus account levels but I can't see any reason that you should not be able to download that set. The set I have is Heroic Icons 3 from Heroic Roleplaying Press and I have the download link on the store page.
I believe bundles sets are like a place holder, they are a link to the individual asset on the market place within that bundle. So instead of one big file you do have go to the individual products and download them from there. 
I had to go line by line to find it. Post, apocalypse, city, sand brought up no results.