Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

NPC Traits macro

Hi All,  I want to add a macro as a token action to whisper a trait description for the monster in the chat, and I am trying to use this one:  /w gm &{template:npcaction} {{name=@{selected|npc_name}}} {{rname=@{selected|repeating_npctrait_$0_name}}} {{description=@{selected|repeating_npctrait_$0_desc}}} (And then add additional macros if there are more traits, as $1, $2, etc) The output I see however is the following:  No attribute was found for @{selected|repeating_npctrait_-M6yMcpTmMW7woCymlcg_desc} and then: (To GM): Keen Smell Troll selected|repeating_npctrait_$0_desc It seems that the marco recognizes which trait I would like to print, but the trait description gets some random numbers instead of 0 (even though the trait description is clearly there for me in the character sheet).   Can someone suggest a way to fix this? Many thanks!
try with  @{selected|repeating_npctrait_$0_description}
1589119330
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Yeah, "desc" was updated to "description" around a month ago in the npc stats, which broke old macros for people. <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/D%26D_5E_by_Roll20#Known_Issues" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/D%26D_5E_by_Roll20#Known_Issues</a>
Thank you guys, it's working now! :)