Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder: Looking for 1 or 2 more players for Carrion Crown

As the title mentioned, looking for 1 or 2 more players for Carrion Crown. The game name is "Rerolled Forum". <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/407056/rerolled-forum" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/407056/rerolled-forum</a> This will be my first time GM'ing, however, I will try and keep it relatively normal pace. 25 point buy OR roll. If you decide to go with the roll, you WILL stick with it. 17, 15, 3 4d6 and 2 3d6. 3000 gold. We will be using the Mythic tier system. Base, advanced, as well as archetypes are allowed. Prestige classes are NOT going to be allowed. If you have already played Carrion Crown, please don't request to join group. Want this to be new for players. We will allow new-to-RPG players to join. You can use Herolab (PREFERRED) or Myth-weavers. If you use Herolab, post your .por file or export it and copy the stats to your thread.
Realize I didn't post the time. It's still up in the air. Negiotiable.
I'm interested in joining. I've been playing Pathfinder for nearly a year, and I'm open to playing almost any class though I prefer spellcasters. I can play on Friday around 5 pm (Central Time) and almost any time on Saturday. I don't however, have a usable microphone, if that's okay.
I am interested as well!

Edited 1400787902
I'm interested, available any night except Wed, fri, sat/sun - est. New to Pathfinder never played Carrion Crown.
I am available really any night but Wednesday, 7:00 EST on. New to Pathfinder so haven't played Carrion Crown yet.
Hey guys, I think we just filled up. However, I'm going to keep this thread bookmarked in the future should any of our members drop.

Edited 1400862908
Giving this a bump. We need one player who is interested in playing a tank. Please make a character with any alignment ASIDE from chaotic evil. 3000 gold. 25 point buy or the above rolls (I must be there to verify). Base, advanced, and archetypes are available to use. Games are on Thursdays at 630pm PST. You must also be willing to provide your cell phone # to text me if you will be running late or can't make it to the game. If you can't provide me your #, then you have to be very committed to the game and not miss any, or at least give me several hours in advance to cancel the game. edit: If you're also new to Pathfinder (and Roll20), I will need you to log onto the game with me sometime this weekend so I can give you the basic run down of the game and any rules that must be followed.