Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Character Vault descriptions

I'm fairly new and it's certainly possible I've missed something but I can't find any way to add a description to a character vault character.  I'm not looking to view the character sheet or anything but adding a short text block where I can provide a brief description "Goliath Monk, 1st level" would be really nice.
Stephanie B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Hi, I've moved your question to Specific Use Questions, as it's a suggestion that has already been implemented. In the character sheet for the character, before you export it, you can edit the Bio tab at the top of the sheet. Whatever you put in there, including your character portrait, will be exported to the Vault.  More information on the Character Vault is available in the Help Center .
Thank you