Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for a DM/group Thursday Evening

Hello!! 2 friends and I are looking for a group/DM for a weekly/biweekly D&D session. We all have played 5e and feel fairly comfortable with it. Ideally, we would add 1-2 more players and a DM. We feel comfortable in the D&D world, but could be open to switching format. Paying for a quality DM is NOT out of the question. It would just need to be discussed further. Feel free to Private message me if you are interested!! Thanks and have fun! Brian  
Hi Brian,&nbsp; If you and your friends are interested in learning the ropes and getting started on your own adventures, I am interested in running a game for you. I have several years experience running D&amp;D in roll20 and try to strike a balance of tactical combat, role playing, and storytelling in the games I play, whether they're pregen modules or homebrew adventures. You can learn a little more about me and my style if you visit&nbsp; <a href="https://dungeongeneraldm.wixsite.com/website/dm-services" rel="nofollow">https://dungeongeneraldm.wixsite.com/website/dm-services</a> This is a link to my D&amp;D Fanzine which I've recently created to share my appreciation for the game and hopefully attract some new groups and players. I would love to discuss further options, so feel free to private message me, either on Roll20 or through the link above.&nbsp; Either way, I hope you find a game! DV
Hi, i was wondering if you are still looking for a DM, or players. or if you have already filled up.
Hello, I have the same question as @ipwnlocks
What time zone do you mean?&nbsp; I might be interested in throwing something together as DM sundays?