Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Removing something from the Compendium?

Is it possible to modify what's included in my Compendium? Specifically, I would like to remove the Essentials Kit entries from my 5e compendium, since they're all duplicates of the PHB/SRD entries. Appreciate any and all help!
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Unfortunately no, only the roll20 devs can modify the compendium's contents.

Edited 1589471691
Wes
Sheet Author
I believe this was discussed in the last community round table as something that is in the works, The ability to turn on/off specific purchased assets. *edit* - spelling, *sigh*.
I'll keep my fingers crossed. There's some profound misunderstanding of how TTRPG content works going on if Roll20 doesn't realise that a DM might not want all of the content they own available to all players all the time. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
The last Round Table said not only were they working on it, but the feature would come "soon™"