Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Import Character From One Account To Another

OK Folks, especially those that know a lot more about this system than I, can someone let me know if you can transfer a character that was set up on one account (mine) into a game hosted by a friend who is running another game? Basically, I have a character I have used as an PC in a game I hosted and would like to play it in a game hosted by a friend but I'd rather not have to set up the sheet all over again. I do know that if the games use different sheets some details may be lost, especially custom macros but if the basics can be moved it would help. I appreciate the assistance. Thank you.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
You should be able to import and export character sheets with the Character Vault feature, but IIRC importing from it is a Pro feature.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Andreas J. said: You should be able to import and export character sheets with the Character Vault feature, but IIRC importing from it is a Pro feature. Plus actually. And access to importing to a game is a little complicated. Everyone can store any number of characters in their vault. You can import into a game if the gm of the game has enabled vault access and at least one of the following are true: You have a plus or higher account The gm has a plus or higher account The game was made using a module that has the all access vault enabled See the wiki for full details .
Andreas J. said: You should be able to import and export character sheets with the Character Vault feature, but IIRC importing from it is a Pro feature. Scott C. said: Plus actually. And access to importing to a game is a little complicated. Everyone can store any number of characters in their vault. You can import into a game if the gm of the game has enabled vault access and at least one of the following are true: You have a plus or higher account The gm has a plus or higher account The game was made using a module that has the all access vault enabled See the wiki for full details . Thank you both for the information, especially the link you provided. That is what I was looking for, just couldn't think of what to search for. Much appreciated.