Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Any way to change the nameplate display for tokens?

I really dislike that font with the square white box. Is there a way (API or not) to change it?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Not likely. I don't think the API has access to the UI, and something like Stylus wouldn't work either, because I don't believe that CSS is involved. I think it would take something like a browser extension, and I don't know of any that do that.
keithcurtis said: Not likely. I don't think the API has access to the UI, and something like Stylus wouldn't work either, because I don't believe that CSS is involved. I think it would take something like a browser extension, and I don't know of any that do that. I figured as much; otherwise I would have been able to find it in the Show Off Your Style thread. Ah well.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
The best the API could do is make a text object that follows the token around.  It would be limited to the 4(5) fonts the API has access to, and would lag behind tokens on a move.