Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Image Library: Deduplicate uploads removed

I have a found that when I upload tokens from DTRPG, and other sources that I now have duplicates with paid content from the marketplace. I've also noticed that some retail packages reuse some assets from one set to another. I also see that some modules that add images are also duplicated. Please use an image deduplication routine to allow us to remove visually exact tokens, maps, and portraits from our library. This should not key off the name of the file, but the blob that we have uploaded.  I see a similar suggestion " No duplicate images " here that didn't move forward, but I feel that it is a big problem for the GMs that try to keep libraries organized and having multiple versions of the same exact image is frustrating to find when you are pulling out tokens.
So much this
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .