Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Default Preference for Asset 'Set Dimensions'?

This is an extremely small quirk since all it'd be doing is saving me a single click of a dropdown menu, but as the title suggests, is there a way to make the default of the 'Set Dimension' feature for map assets to be Units (squares) as opposed to Pixels?  I've done some poking around but can't seem to find anything on the matter.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I would LOOOOOOVE that. If you made a Suggestion for it in the Suggestions Forum, I would vote early and often.
Oosh
Sheet Author
API Scripter
There's a certain extension kicking about that has a superior resize token dialogue. Allegedly.
I'll give that a throw out, Keith. And if anyone can follow-up the rumor of this extension, I will reward them with... probably nothing, to be honest, unless you like the unspoken gratitude of strangers over the internet.

Edited 1589745649
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Well, token mod can do it, but it would be nice for that to be the default for the built-in tool available to all users. Rindali, since you are a Pro user and can install token-mod, here is a quick macro: !token-mod --set height|?{height in units}u width|?{width in units}u
Thanks a lot!  And I put up the post in the Suggestions forum, at your... suggestion.