Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dragonheist

Edited 1589742664
Anton S.
KS Backer
I'm looking for a new adventure for my players and as they're heading to Waterdeep anyway, Waterdeep: Dragon Heist  seems like one I should look at. However,. there is no information at all in the Marketplace blurb for how many characters this adventure is for, and what levels they should be.  (Or if it's there, I can't find it!)  I shouldn't have to head off to another site to find this information before coming back here to purchase (or not).
It's for four characters of 1st to 5th level.
Yup. I found that on Wikipedia. It should be in the Marketplace blurb here. My party just hit 5th level, though, so now I need to decide if I run Dragon Heist and bump all the earlier encounters; or stick to the original plan and finish Yawning Portal. The latter isn't too appealing, though. "You've been exploring a dwarf fortress in the far north; but while there you've found a treasure map that's sending you to the jungles of Chult, in the far south."  I wouldn't blame the party for saying "We sell the map!"
Oh I agree that Roll20 should list that information on that item (and on all adventure modules). Just wanted to provide it here until that is done.
You could go Mad Mage. That starts at 5th and begins in Waterdeep.
Thanks, folks. I have a cunning plan! ;-)