Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [5e] Looking for players for a twice a week dungeon crawling game

I am DMing a dungeon crawl adventure that hopes to go from level 1-20.&nbsp; This game requires a flexible schedule and a desire to play frequently aiming for twice a week. The exact times will be decided later but will be evening or afternoons EST. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/229698/crawl-to-20" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/229698/crawl-to-20</a>
Your link doesn't seem to work but I would be down for this if there's a more determined schedule.
I am interested, but would need a more determined dates and time frame. What timezone?
Thank you I have fixed the link. I am CST-EST I travel back and forth. I have an internship during the center of the summer so evenings and saturday morning work best but while I am home afternoons work but not evenings. I recognize that this is likely to be a major constraint on who this works well for.&nbsp;
I can do pretty much any evening at the current moment, especially from 730EST onwards. When were you thinking of starting this and considering players and making a more concrete schedule?&nbsp;
I would like to join depending on the time, sundays please
Once enough players apply and I have a better sense of when people's schedules align then I will start making things more definite. I all ready have the first two maps prepped so starting date is much more controlled&nbsp; by finding players.&nbsp;
I also have a dungeon crawl game going on Edmund if you are looking to play! Hree's my spam! Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:8.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:107%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} Adventures Guild needs you!! This campaign setting is high mechanical (meaning there will be a lot of fighting), high exploring (great maps for people to explore which will lead to different planes of existence!), high magic (there is a magic shop and I roll off the treasure horde table!) and med role playing (role playing is highly encouraged but I understand that it's not everyone's strength). If this sounds like your kind of game... keep reading! Hello my name is Driz, not related to Drizzit =). I've been playing DnD for over 25 years. My hopes are to have a pool of players that are wanting to play a guild style campaign. Your missions will be picked from a mission board within the Adventurers Guild. There will be different styles of mission from helping the city with tasks, helping the kingdom, helping citizens of the land and randomly generated dungeons! All of these will be tuned to how many players are able to play that day (Minimum four - Max seven , I might raise the number larger adventures.) The idea of this setting is to have a pool of players that came come and play when they are able to. You can even re-roll whenever you want if that char gets boring or dies! Currently there are about 14 players and growing! You will be able to keep your character of course and play them as you wish, or make a new one if you get bored of it! All players have shared exp so people are more balanced when they come in to play! To help keep loot more even, dropped loot is pulled from a "loading screen" before you go off to a mission, unless you bought the item form the magic shop yourself. Currently we are level 8. We will be playing Saturdays 11:00 AM PST to around 5:00 PM PST Sundays from 12:00 PM PST to around 5:00 PM PST. (You don't need to be at both but can if you want to!). If this sounds like fun to you DM me for more info!
Can you give us some deets on the setting and such?
I'm very interested and have a flexible schedule. I work from home (all the time not just due to covid 19) and love character building for combat. Always wanted to take part in something more focused on combat/ dungeon crawling. Let me know if you still need a player. I have time for 2 days a week right now also.&nbsp;
We are full for now&nbsp;