Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Bought some of the individual compendiums in a bundle, what happens if I buy the bundle to get the rest of the books?

Specifically, I bought the D&D Monster Manual and Volo's Guide to Monsters and now want Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes. They're in the D&D Monsters Bundle. Will I have to pay the full $80 for the bundle considering I've already purchased 2/3rds of the bundle or will it be prorated discounting what I've already purchased?
The tome of foes is also available separarely here <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/compendiumexpansion/4/mordenkainens-tome-of-foes" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/compendiumexpansion/4/mordenkainens-tome-of-foes</a> Still, I would like to know the answer to Adam's question as well, since the bundles overlap. Does any content you already have get subtracted from the total?
They replied and said there is no way to combine bundles or prorate them or anything. What they did offer to do, which I'm very grateful for, was to refund the items I purchased so I can purchase bundles with no overlap instead (i.e. the $49.99 Player's Bundle + $76.99 Monster Bundle). I purchased the $79.99 DM Bundle + $29.99 Volo's Guide to Monsters + $29.99 Xanathar's Guide to Everything within the last 30 days, not sure if that factored in to them offering a refund or not. I told them to refund the DM Bundle and the separate books I purchased, I don't really need or want the Essentials Kits you get with the DM Bundle. At the end of the day I'll be spending $126.98 for Player's Handbook, Monster Manual, Xanathar's Guide to Everything, Volo's Guide to Monsters, and Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes which normally costs $149.99 individually, or $169.96 doing it the way I currently did it. They're giving me a savings of $42.98 which I'll probably just throw back into the game buying tokens or maybe another book. In the end they're still going to get the $169.96 but I'll be getting a bit more licensing for more IP. Everyone wins. Excellent customer service all around.