Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Tuesday Night 7:00 PM CDT Modified 5E Emphasis on Role Play

Looking for two or three players who are  mature and RELIABLE . The game is stripped down version of 5E (most purest would say it's Not 5E). It uses many elements of earlier D&D versions where the players are not like characters in a video game and so overpowered that Death is nearly impossible. The rules used here make for a quick flowing exciting game where your turn comes around much quicker than in other versions because the game is streamlined. A Good Description of Your Action is Better than a Good Dice Roll. Here Role Play Replaces Roll Play. Characters are actually vulnerable, Death is actually a Possibility, and totally unrealistic rules to Generate better numbers are tossed aside. Join us if you Dare, but only if you can handle stepping away from the Numbers Game and Get Into the Role Play my character Game. This will NOT appeal to the video game generation, it's more likely to appeal to those who Played D&D many years ago, although New Players who love a challenge will embrace it. To save some time for those who are thinking about it,  I will mention that Character Ability Scores are Rolled In Order  so there will be a certain amount of Randomness to Character Creation. I Do Present a Game that is Paid Quality but as Always, is FREE! Those interested can post Something Here with their Age and any D&D experience they've had. Don't need any character information as you won't get to make any life decisions until you are born (the Randomness of the Gene Pool, you don't get to pick your parents). Thank you. -Ajax

Edited 1589840742
Hey there, I'm Kat! 22 years old, Canadian coffee-addict, lover of classic hollywood and a devoted roleplayer! Experience wise I've been DM'ing for almost 3 years now, but due to the fact that I'm the only DM in my friend group I've only really ever gotten to play in 3 games. I usually play homebrew or Eberron (love gritty noir stuff) but I've recently gotten into Dark Sun and am loving the gritty realism of it! The risk of character death is something fully removed from 5e and I'd love to explore that again, also rolling stats is the only way to go so totally agree with that. I am super interested in this game, would love to know more about the setting and I also just love that we would be rolling for genes, so cool. Availabilty wise I am on the West Coast, so PST timezone, which means that 7:00PM works great for me!! Not sure what form of communication works best for you but here is my discord (kitkat#9435) or you can PM me here! Thanks for your time! -Kat