Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New GM, using Macro's on purchased adventure monsters

I'm new to being a GM and new to Roll20. I've purchased some adventures from Wizards of the Coast on Roll20. All the monsters are pre-loaded there, which is amazing. Now I'm trying to add ability macro's to simplify and speed up the game. Some things I use macro's for are: Attacking with weapons Cast spells from the spell list Iniative Showing traits and DR/Immunities Perception check + passive perception Rolling Saves I've now setup this 3 monsters, but there are so many in the adventure. Is there an easy way to setup different monsters or do I have to copy and paste all the macro's to all the different monsters? I've seen a movie where they suggest setting up a template and then duplicating that, but all the monsters are already setup in the game, so I would have to delete all those and setup them again right? Any tips?
Will this post help you?
This is fantastic!  Thanks!
Scott P. said: Will this post help you? I found that yesterday and was a great help. Thank you for the suggestion!