Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG (WFRP) Player Hoping to Join a Game

Hi, I'm an old-school gamer from way back, but I only managed to finally get into a regular game of 1st ed WFRP two years ago. We're still playing The Enemy Within campaign, we're about half-way through and I'm having a blast. So much so that I'd like to get into an additional campaign, too. I'm located in the Pacific Time Zone / GMT -7 / California. I'm available most evenings except for alternate Sundays. I really like 1st ed, but I'd be willing to try 2nd or 4th if necessary. Anyone out there of a like mind, including someone willing to GM? Thanks.
Hey Baron I might be interested, I am about to start a pay to play WFRP homebrew campaign and I'm looking for players.