Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][5e] Player looking for a group to join

Hello! My name is Colton and I am a 25m looking for a group to play DnD with. I like to try and be as creative as possible with characters and enjoy rping. I can be serious when the situation requires it otherwise i enjoy being a bit more laid back. I live in the US Central timezone. I have a variety of character concepts, only one ready, another can be ready in a moments notice, and two more that could be done within a day. One is a Tiefling Ancestral Guardian Barbarian and the other is a Dragonborn Paladin.The ones that would require a bit more time consist of a Woodelf Monster Slayer and a Human College of Sword Bard. I have the PHB, XGtE, and Wildemont. Availability/Experience: I am available M, F, and Saturday. I can be made available on other days of the week but would need to know in advance. I am currently in a new campaign on Sundays where I am playing a shadow mage sorcerer that is a detective and have been in a campaign that went to level 10 as a fighter. I am on discord, please feel free to ask me about any other additional information!
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:8.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:107%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} Adventures Guild needs you!! This campaign setting is high mechanical (meaning there will be a lot of fighting), high exploring (great maps for people to explore which will lead to different planes of existence!), high magic (there is a magic shop and I roll off the treasure horde table!) and med role playing (role playing is highly encouraged but I understand that it's not everyone's strength). If this sounds like your kind of game... keep reading! Hello my name is Driz, not related to Drizzit =). I've been playing DnD for over 25 years. My hopes are to have a pool of players that are wanting to play a guild style campaign. Your missions will be picked from a mission board within the Adventurers Guild. There will be different styles of mission from helping the city with tasks, helping the kingdom, helping citizens of the land and randomly generated dungeons! All of these will be tuned to how many players are able to play that day (Minimum four - Max seven , I might raise the number larger adventures.) The idea of this setting is to have a pool of players that came come and play when they are able to. You can even re-roll whenever you want if that char gets boring or dies! Currently there are about 14 players and growing! You will be able to keep your character of course and play them as you wish, or make a new one if you get bored of it! All players have shared exp so people are more balanced when they come in to play! To help keep loot more even, dropped loot is pulled from a "loading screen" before you go off to a mission, unless you bought the item form the magic shop yourself. Currently we are level 8. We will be playing Saturdays 11:00 AM PST to around 5:00 PM PST Sundays from 12:00 PM PST to around 5:00 PM PST. (You don't need to be at both but can if you want to!). If this sounds like fun to you DM me for more info!
FunkyAP said: Hello! My name is Colton and I am a 25m looking for a group to play DnD with. I like to try and be as creative as possible with characters and enjoy rping. I can be serious when the situation requires it otherwise i enjoy being a bit more laid back. I live in the US Central timezone. I have a variety of character concepts, only one ready, another can be ready in a moments notice, and two more that could be done within a day. One is a Tiefling Ancestral Guardian Barbarian and the other is a Dragonborn Paladin.The ones that would require a bit more time consist of a Woodelf Monster Slayer and a Human College of Sword Bard. I have the PHB, XGtE, and Wildemont. Availability/Experience: I am available M, F, and Saturday. I can be made available on other days of the week but would need to know in advance. I am currently in a new campaign on Sundays where I am playing a shadow mage sorcerer that is a detective and have been in a campaign that went to level 10 as a fighter. I am on discord, please feel free to ask me about any other additional information! Hey there my name's Kotho. I made a post about my campaign on Roll20 here <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/8719587/established-d-and-d-campaign-is-looking-for-you" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/8719587/established-d-and-d-campaign-is-looking-for-you</a> Feel free to check it out and leave a message if you're interested. The times, days, and more are included. You may like the style/story so feel free to check it out. ^^ I hope to hear from you soon. Hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.