Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Question about the new PF2 adventure paths....

Edited 1590065320
I see that "The show must go on" adds 65+ monsters to the game....do those get added to my Pathfinder 2 Compendium for use in other games? Or is it just in that adventure?

Edited 1590076920
Bast L.
API Scripter
I'm pretty sure you don't get them added to compendium, but as pro, you can transmog them over (or even store them in a creature storage game). Edit: Actually, that makes me wonder, what happens when extinction curse 2 comes out? I don't see any way to change a game's module. Do you have to make a new game? Or will the other chapters be addons?
Bast L. said: Edit: Actually, that makes me wonder, what happens when extinction curse 2 comes out? I don't see any way to change a game's module. Do you have to make a new game? Or will the other chapters be addons? The 2nd part available in the marketplace lists itself as an add-on, so I would assume they will all be add-ons. :)
Heh, I missed that the second one was out, only looked at the dropdown :)
It is to bad it is not added to compendium....darn that would have been a good.
Mik H.
Forum Champion
With your pro account, you can transmogrify them into other games.