Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LF [Pathfinder] AP game, experienced, serious, mature player.

Sadly, I have had no luck cruising this forum, but here I am again praying for a lightning strike. I am a DM (currently running RotRL, about a year into the game). I am very familiar with the PF rules, I have been playing RPGs since 1988 or so. I am desperately looking for a group of people to game with who share my interests. I like to build a character and play it. I like to come up with creative in game solutions to problems. I am not a power gamer, I am not a drama hound, I take my games seriously (but not too seriously). I have good social skills and honestly, if I can find a good group, playing with you guys will be the highlight of my week. I am available during the day almost any day, and Friday evenings. Saturday or Sunday afternoons / mornings would be fine as well. I can be flexible with my schedule if the group is worth it. Here is hoping that someone out there will see this post and help me find the group I desperately want.
Give me like, two or three other people just like that and I'll run Jade Regent on Saturdays. Been trying to desperately for weeks and every time hasn't gone well.
I'd love to join up, but currently already starting Jade Regent next Friday. Our group been sticking together for around a year, just finished Rise of the Runelord + After Story last week. We're on break this week, then heading right into Jade Regent next week. This time, we plan on running 3-man gestalt. We do have some problems early on our journey as our 4th member keep dropping. We had, I believe, 3 different 4th party member throughout 6 books. We had new guy join up, went though 2 books, job gets in the way, change new member.
I'd love to join a Jade Regent on Saturdays. Been getting burned out of GMing and would love a chance to be a player.