Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Legendary Dungeon Master seeks players for Paid and Non Paid games --- Multiple days, Multiple Modules , Multiple Times

My name is Inocencio , I go by Ino or Soramus. I have over 28 years experience behind the screen. I have been a professional DM since August (when I discovered roll 20) clocking over 1150+ hours on roll20 with 70% being paid games. I run 15 sessions a week, weekly at all hours of the day, multiple systems, with multiple people all over the world. I am seeking players for both paid and non paid games, I can give you details of each game after you direct message me. I am keeping this short , but know I allow 98% of content , use a high stat array (17,16,15,14,14,10) and rolling 4d6k3r1. I roll all dice in front of my players. I have multiple youtube and twitch games you can see to see how I DM. (I don't reveal my screen as I do not want to give away anything) Odyssey of the Dragonlords is available to watch and Mad Mage is also available to watch on youtube with me DMing. Mad Mage is a twitch streamed game (need your consent to be streamed to join as well).  Monday 9pm cst --- Dungeon of the Mad Mage Level 9 --- need 2 (paid) Tuesday 6 pm cst --- Journey to Ragnarok Level 7 (text based free) --- need 2  Wednesday 2 pm cst ---- Out of the Abyss Level 1 (session 0/1! paid) --- need 2 Friday 2 pm cst --- Curse of Strahd / Dragon Heist Level 5 ( Session 7 , free) -- need 2  Saturday 9 pm cst --- Odyssey of the Dragon lords Level 1 (session 2 , paid) --need 1-2 Sessions run for this group will require payment to the Game Master at the rate of $10 or $15 per person, per session, depending on weekday(10) or weekend (15). Paid at The Patreon of the Game Master. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any privacy arrangements. 

Edited 1590079286
When you say some games free, do you mean totally free? Or is there still a paywall? I have dealt with paid gm's that say they run a free game and find out they have a paywall.  For example, I had experience with paid GM that said game was free but in order for it to be free game must be theater of the mind and dice roll bot on discord. But if you wanted any kinda maps or really anything that you had to put effort in on roll20 you got to pay him.  So I want to know fully before I throw my hat in the ring for any of your free games.
The games I posted that are free are free. The games I posted that are paid are paid. Im sorry you had to deal with a paywall or whatever else, but that is not how I would do things. The only game not run on discord/roll20 is Journey to Ragnarok , which is text based and we use dnd beyond. Even then I use screen shots of roll20 maps in our text based discord. 
Greetings I am interested in Session 7 Im in Central time zone USA and have experience with D&D.
Hello!  I am interested in joining your Odyssey Of Dragon Lords, I am in Arizona, so I am two hours behind.
Send me a PM Keith. 
Update: forgot to mention, first session is always free to get a good feel for both me , the group and you.  Monday 9pm cst --- Dungeon of the Mad Mage Level 9 --- need 2 (paid) Tuesday 6 pm cst --- Journey to Ragnarok Level 7 (text based free) ---  need 2    Filled Wednesday 2 pm cst ---- Out of the Abyss Level 1 (session 0/1! paid) --- need 2 Friday 2 pm cst --- Curse of Strahd / Dragon Heist Level 5 ( Session 7 , free) -- need 2  Saturday 9 pm cst --- Odyssey of the Dragon lords Level 1 (session 2 , paid) -- need 1-2  Filled
Nvm me. I'm being an arse for some reason.