Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Available Now!] Grand Slam BaseBrawl 2020!

Edited 1590278191
Lost West Media ®
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Available now on the Roll20 Marketplace, Lost West Media presents Grand Slam BaseBrawl , the flagship installment of the&nbsp; SportsBrawl &nbsp;Series! <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/module/5824/grand-slam-basebrawl-2020" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/module/5824/grand-slam-basebrawl-2020</a> We also have a fully integrated Team Sheet with drag &amp; drop functionality for our brand new SportsBrawl Compendium, both available right now at campaign creation! You will see many more titles in the next couple of months, so stay tuned for more developments! Thanks to all who have supported us thus far.&nbsp; This is the very beginning of what will be a very busy year, so stay tuned, stay healthy, have fun, and Finish The Game!
Gold
Forum Champion
Definitely interested, and curious, about this. The mentions of wordplay, food, music, and Name Your Own Move, sound intriguing.&nbsp; How many players is this for (BaseBrawl) at a time? Is each Player = 1 team, so just 2 players face off, and you can have a tournament style? Or every player is a Character on the field like a group-sized RPG?

Edited 1590200102
Lost West Media ®
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Hey Gold! I recommend 2 players minimum, with each controlling all 3 positions.&nbsp; That said, matches can easily accommodate many more players, especially using the Pro game setting.&nbsp; Basically .5 the map and double the grid for more players or to increase the difficulty level of the game.&nbsp; It can play like a real game of baseball and I have tutorials for different types of game modes like Head to Head, Multiplayer, Home Run Derby, etc. I added some useful macros employing Slide Token and Roll20AM to help get everyone going.&nbsp; I also made a killer soundtrack for this stuff, which I will get out to the world shortly! Thanks for taking a look and hope that helps.