Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Weird white line above Macro

I'm really new to macro's & Roll20 & D&D and trying to make my also new players abilities easier for them. I've created this macro: @{character_name} &{template:atk}{{desc=**Attacks** **------------------------------------** **Melee** [@{repeating_attack_$2_atkname}](~@{character_name}|repeating_attack_$2_attack) [@{repeating_attack_$3_atkname}](~@{character_name}|repeating_attack_$3_attack) **------------------------------------** **Ranged** [@{repeating_attack_$0_atkname}](~@{character_name}|repeating_attack_$0_attack) **------------------------------------** **Spells** [@{repeating_attack_$4_atkname}](~@{character_name}|repeating_attack_$4_attack) [@{repeating_attack_$5_atkname}](~@{character_name}|repeating_attack_$5_attack) **------------------------------------** **Spells with Hex** [@{repeating_attack_$6_atkname}](~@{character_name}|repeating_attack_$6_attack) [@{repeating_attack_$7_atkname}](~@{character_name}|repeating_attack_$7_attack) }} I'd like this to be whispered to the player and to not have this weird white line above the text. I have a couple that plays on the same account with 2 characters, is that a problem? Thanks!
It might also be nice if the characters name is typed above it so they know for which character it is.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
A screenshot might help identify an issue. It might also be worth prefixing the macro with /w and wrapping the character_name all in "" to avoid issues with strange character name variations.