Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Multiple State, Single Sheet Tokens. Is it possible?

Hello everyone. New DM to Roll 20, and just recently subscribed to Pro. I was building some DM tools, mostly light sources, when I stumbled on the D&D 5e Hooded Lantern. Making a Sheet associated Token for it's hood raised state is simple. But I wandered if I would be able to switch it to it's hood lowered state quickly, without having to modify the tokens lighting values on the fly, and without dragging additional tokens from the journal. I came upon Rollable Table Tokens, but no way to associate states and values, such as in the Lighting System, which each specific entry. Is there any way to accomplish this without API scripting?  Thank you in advance.
1590266505
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
This is one of those features that's easily handled using and API script like TokenMod, but without such a script you'll probably need to make the changes manually or maybe just have two tokens setup with the appropriate settings and swap them as needed.  You could move tokens between the objects/token layer and the gm overlay as needed. ( advanced shortcuts )
Vince said: This is one of those features that's easily handled using and API script like TokenMod, but without such a script you'll probably need to make the changes manually or maybe just have two tokens setup with the appropriate settings and swap them as needed.  You could move tokens between the objects/token layer and the gm overlay as needed. ( advanced shortcuts ) Thank you Vince for the prompt answer. This topic may be closed now.