Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Windows 10 Touch Screen Troubleshooting

Edited 1590267212
I'm attempting to use roll20.net in tablet mode on my 2 in 1 laptop and I am not able to move tokens. I can select the tokens and edit them, however if I try to drag the token around it doesn't move.  Is anyone familiar with utilizing roll20 in tablet mode on Windows that can assist me? Thanks!
I was able to get it working by using a Chrome extension called Touch20.
Touch20 appears to have stopped working, anyone else having same issue?
i just tried touch20 while trying to get a touch screen to work and dragging does not work.

Edited 1594768440
I can confirm that it is no longer working for me either. Touch20 was a good option and worked great for a while, but alas, no more.  Hopefully the roll20 team can build in the functionality with the advent of 2-in-1 laptops becoming more commonplace.
The creator of the app is aware of the issue as of yesterday and is working to correct it. Touch20 should be back in order soon!
If a fix can be made why isn’t it being done by the Roll20.net folks? This isn’t a feature update it’s an interface interaction issue.  Issues with touch screen functionality have been around for years with no one on the Roll20.net side doing anything about it. 
You're not wrong. On the plus side, the Touch20 extension has been fixed and is working again as of 07/24/2020.