Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][Paid][D&D5e]Out of the Abyss+

Edited 1590591432
Nico
Pro
You can find the listing for the campaign here . The listing will have more details, but I am looking to find or form a party to run OotA. If you're interested in the epic, underdark focused campaign, looking for a studied and skilled DM, and are willing to pay for a solid Roll20 experience, then take a look at the listing and then send me a message with some details about yourself. If the time of the listing does not work for you, still let me know. If there is enough interest I will consider putting together a second group. Looking forward to hearing from you! This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $12 USD weekly, at least 20 hours in advance of the session via paypal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.
Looking for 2-3 more for both a weekly Friday campaign, and a Saturday one as well.
I am very interested! Do contact me. ^^
What time is the Saturday campaign and how many slots do you have?  I might know a few cats that want to get in on the goodness.

Edited 1590637536
Nico
Pro
Looking like 3pm EDT on Saturdays! If you're interested in joining, shoot me over a message :)