Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

player menu macro

Why does this: /w @{selected|character_name} &{template:npcaction} {{rname=Player Menu}} {{description=💤 **Rests** [Short Rest](!shortrest @{selected|character_name}) [Long Rest](!longrest @{selected|character_name}) [Spend Hit Dice](~Macros|Spend-Hit-Dice) *--short rest healing* [Collapse Spells](~Collapse-Spells) | [Expand Spells](~Expand-Spells) Show this: and then when I use the longrest or shortrest commands nothing happens to the token
Sounds like an API issue more than a macro issue. Maybe move it to that forum?

Edited 1590437172
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Not an API issue. What is the character directly after the = sign in "description="? It's showing up as a garbage character here, which may be breaking the roll template. If that's not it, then it is almost certainly the missing "}}" at the end.
Yes!  The nefarious double brackett.  I will watch for that in the future.  I got rid of whatever that weird thing was in the description also.