Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Cannot edit campaign macros, help?

Trying to modify some of my campaigns macros and delete old ones. Everytime I click on the macros to bring them up to edit, the text just gets highlighted as if it were basic text. I can create and edit freshly created macros easily, but not the old ones. Any ideas?
Is this on Dev or Main?
1401129647
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Is it possible these are macros you created, set to visible for all players (or yourself), and you're viewing the campaign as a player?
I'm viewing the campaign as an Admin, as I can change pages and everything, but I can't edit them. :\