Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Older Character sheet/Style

Idk why but all of a sudden Roll20 is acting like im using an older version of the DND 5e Sheet with Blue checkmarks. I didn't do anything, I just logged in one day and they were like that. Haven't found any way to change this, and was looking for some help. Posting a screenshot to look at in case I'm not being very clear. Would like for it to go back to just the black checkmark. 

Edited 1590206747
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I noticed this with Chrome beta a few months ago ( Did Roll20 change the vtt's style for checkboxes and radio selectors? ) and thought there was something wrong with the sheets I was working on.  I believe it's a newer browser form elements change.  Sheet authors may have to make adjustments if they don't care for the look. Looks like the latest Beta of chrome( change-log blog ) has implemented changes to the browser's handling of  Form Elements .  Google has Modernized Form Controls... I'm seeing this now since I am using the latest beta version of chrome.  Heads-up, authors might need to make style adjustments for this in the near future.

Edited 1590356051
How do sheet authors go about changing it from the blue box back to the grey checkmark? @Vince

Edited 1590435227
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Maybe something like (obviously needs to be adjusted for a sheet's particular checkbox setup) label input[type="checkbox"] { -webkit-appearance: none; width: 1em; height: 1em; vertical-align: bottom; border-radius: 2px; border: 1px solid grey; } label input[type="checkbox"]:checked { background: lightgrey; } label input[type="checkbox"]:checked + span::before {     font-family: pictos; content: '3'; color: black; position: absolute; margin-left: -13px; } sorry, just applied the css to the "Enabled background chat..." in the image below as a quick POC.  But you get the idea.      vs      
The way that I found to fix it was through going to chrome://flags/#form-controls-refresh  and then disabling the first option
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
God said: The way that I found to fix it was through going to chrome://flags/#form-controls-refresh  and then disabling the first option That might be fine as an end-user(personal choice) but sheet authors will probably need to code for it so people don't need to make changes to the browser's default behavior.  Just one of the things sheet authors should be aware of.