Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Using condensed macro bar, remove macro from bar

I am using the stylus enhancement to have the reduced macro bar but now have found I want to remove a macro from it and I don't know how.  When I right Click the macro I just have options to rename it or change the color.  No delete button.
How did you create the macro? Most are created via the global macro menu which has a show in bar which might be what you are looking for or is this a macro dragged and dropped from your sheet? (not all sheets do this)
Sorry, I just dragged it from the sheet and placed it there.  I just don't know how to delete it.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hover over the button. You will see a little clear area appear on the right. That is the handle. Drag it up and off the bar. You will need to drag quite some distance, otherwise Roll20 will think you are just trying to change the order.
Excellent.  I wonder why I didn't think of it.  As an additional, since I have the condensed macro bar if my macros go to a 2nd line they are hard to see and the scroll button is super tiny on the right.  Is that the best I can get or is there further enhancement to make 2 lines visible at a time using a bit more of the screen real estate?
Check out this article on how to organize macros:&nbsp;&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/poltergeisha/Roll20-Like-A-Boss/blob/master/Macros.md" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/poltergeisha/Roll20-Like-A-Boss/blob/master/Macros.md</a> It may help you get your macros down to one line.&nbsp; The gist is to use emojis in place of text for the macro name. (You can r-click in the rename text box to get a list of emojis.)