Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Not able to use camera or microphone...

I don't know why, but it seems that whenever I enter a game, Chrome never asks about using my camera and microphone. It's very strange, since I tested both camera and microphone, which are working just fine, on other sites... So any help on the matter would be appreciated...Thanks!
do you and your Gm have your settings set to use them? both sides must approve the settings to work.
There is new code for the video/voice chat coming on Wed. Hopefully that will fix the issue!
Riley, did you implement this on dev? I still can't broadcast.
I'm having the same issue. My fiance and his friends can hear one another, but I can't hear them and they can't hear me. TokBox says its all good, so as to why I'm not sending or receiving any audio is over my head when I have checked everything.
1401585528
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
If you are on a windows machine, it might be your firewall. That is a guess but not that hard to check.
It's worked in the past when I used it. My firewall has not changed since then
1401587366
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Ok. It was a shot in the dark anyway.
Tokbox is actively looking into this. Apparently something changed with Chrome.
My fiance has chrome yet he can use it just fine and so does his friends. Plus I went through the TokBox diagnoses thing and it said all is good and no issues. I even used the link that you had sent me to if the original tabletop didn't load for me. Still doesn't allow sound.