Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Roll20AM Errors when trying to stop all tracks

Nick O.
Forum Champion
I have successfully started a track by entering !roll20AM --audio,play|01 - Legend. When I try to stop all currently playing tracks by running !roll20AM --audio,stop| I receive the following error. Your scripts are currently disabled due to an error that was detected. Please make appropriate changes to your scripts and click the "Save Script" button and we'll attempt to start running them again.  More info... For reference, the error message generated was:  TypeError: Cannot read property 'set' of undefined TypeError: Cannot read property 'set' of undefined at stopTrack (apiscript.js:1280:17) at apiscript.js:1034:17 at Function.each (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore.js:193:9) at stopAll (apiscript.js:1029:11) at Timeout._onTimeout (apiscript.js:564:25) at listOnTimeout (internal/timers.js:549:17) at processTimers (internal/timers.js:492:7) I am able to run !roll20AM --audio,stop|01 - Legend successfully, but what am I doing wrong with the first command?  Thanks!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Try: !roll20AM --audio,stop,ignore| •ignore - Inverts the command, stopping all tracks/playlists except those listed. If no track or playlist is listed, stops all tracks/playlists (respects player restrictions). (emphasis mine)
Nick O.
Forum Champion
Thanks, Keith. I don't see that ignore command in the wiki, is there another place with more up-to-date documentation?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
The script produces a help handout. If you don't see it, check your archived handouts folder. I had forgotten about it myself. It was in the third place I looked. :D
Nick O.
Forum Champion
Thanks, Keith. I found the handout, but the syntax looks outdated. It's still referencing !roll20AM --play instead of !roll20AM --audio,play The handout says it's for version 2.12, is that the latest one? And if not, is there a way to force it to update?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
2.12 seems to be the latest, according to github . And you're right about the syntax. I'm not sure, as my macros kind of evolved organically as I followed the development threads.It could be that "ignore" is deprecated but doesn't throw an error. Both "!roll20AM --audio,stop|" and "!roll20AM --audio,stop,ignore|" stop all music for me without an error. Have you deleted and re-imported all tracks: !roll20AM --config,remove !roll20AM --config,import
Nick O.
Forum Champion
That fixed it! Thanks, Keith!